Agence 2e2f – New publication
On October 15 2013, Agence 2e2f launched the first issue of its new review Journal of International Mobility, edited by Peter Lang SA.
It brings together scientific papers on all aspects of individual mobility in connection with education and training in Europe and worldwide. ACA director Bernd Wächter will chair the editorial board of this new review.
Find out more here.
The call for papers for the second issue is now opened: articles in English, French, German and Spanish should be submitted before 15 January 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The articles should address one of the two following topics:
Agence 2e2f launches a new platform designed to foster mobility and cooperation within the Euro-Mediterranean area
- Widening access to European and international learning mobility : the 'democratization' of Erasmus
- Evaluating the impact of European and international learning mobility
The Euro-Mediterranean zone is characterized by a young population waiting for training, education and job offers. In this context, learning and training mobility is a strong aspiration for young people of both shores of the Mediterranean.
The Euro-Med Mobilities platform
complies with the needs of all individuals or organisations wishing to benefit from studying or training in the Euro-Mediterranean area.
Euro-Med Mobilities proposes :
- Information about project cooperation or mobility opportunities;
- Monitoring of current developments in the youth and education policies;
- Guidance for mobility on this territory; and
- Guidelines for different financial instruments.
For more information, click here