The consortium implementing the second stage of the Study in Europe initiative
– Campus France, DAAD, Archimedes Foundation, Nuffic, British Council and ACA – has been very busy in the first part of the year planning a host of exciting project-related activities.
Here are the latest updates:
- Registrations are now open (until 17 August) on the fairs registration platform for two of the six fairs to be organised during the project until the end of 2020.
- The Study in Europe portal has been recently updated and will continue to be enriched by regular news pieces and featured content.
- The Study in Europe Facebook page is gaining new followers and features captivating content, from regular country posts and stories to live events.
- The team is also updating the promotional materials of the campaign, and preparing two webinars for autumn 2018 – one addressing European promotion agencies (October 2018) and one addressing European higher education institutions (November 2018), with further details to be communicated soon.
So, get engaged with the campaign via the above-mentioned online channels and stay tuned for further news!