The IIE Summit 2019 will revolve around the theme “The Future of International Education” and will take place in New York City on 17-19 February. The Summit will convene more than 500 leaders, influencers, and practitioners from education, government, business, philanthropy, and media for action-oriented discussion over the next 50 years of international education. The summit will be mainly centered around the following themes: Equity&Access, Higher Education in Emergencies, Student Mobility, International Partnerships, Scholars&Innovation.
The summit will provide participants with the possibility to network with U.S. and international partners, contribute to shaping the future of international education, discover new ideas and learn from thought leaders in the public and private sector. The summit is particularly addressed to:
- International education community, including K-12 teachers/principals and higher education leaders
- Industry/Private Sector business leaders, change managers and talent acquisition managers
- Peer associations, organizations, and other related non-profits
- Philanthropic sector and donor organizations
- International and multilateral organizations
- IIENetwork Members
- Generation Study Abroad Commitment Partners
IIE is pleased to offer a 10% discount code to any of its European higher education institutions colleagues, partners from national agencies or networks. In order to obtain the discount, the following code should be used during the registration phase: IIESUMMIT_43200.
For direct inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org