IIE, in partnership with the Finnish National Agency for Education, EDUFI, is hosting a special two-day Generation Study Abroad International Symposium in Helsinki, Finland, on 17 and 18 September. With its focus on U.S.-Europe study abroad, this symposium seeks to highlight innovations and solutions that increase the number and diversity of Americans studying abroad. Topics of discussion will include:
- Innovative models for non-reciprocal exchanges
- Best practices in U.S. faculty-led study abroad
- Organizing internships for American and international students abroad
- Maximizing intercultural experience and learning in short-term exchanges
- Strategic and sustainable international partnerships to enhance U.S. student mobility
Enjoy the discounted registration fee and join these important discussions in Helsinki!