This Call includes two different topics:
- INT-01-2015: Enhancing and focusing research and innovation cooperation with the Union’s key international partner countries - proposals targeting Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine
- INT-02-2015: Encouraging the research and innovation cooperation between the Union and selected regional partners – proposals targeting Southern Mediterranean Neighbourhood, Eastern Partnership
Proposals should support the main international cooperation in research and innovation by:
- Identifying areas where targeted international cooperation activities would be of mutual benefit.
- Supporting in a flexible manner the implementation of activities agreed within the policy dialogues between the Union and the partner in question.
- Encouraging cooperation between research and innovation actors from the Union and the partner in question, by promoting the opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 towards the international partner.
- Ensuring that progress is made towards establishing appropriate framework conditions for international cooperation between the Union and the partner in question.
Proposals should be made by consortia consisting of balanced partnerships between European and international partners, ensuring adequate involvement of public authorities and other stakeholders of the participating countries.
Total budget: EUR 10.35 million
Deadline: 12 May 2015