The objective of the present Call is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grant, to European non- governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of education and training or in the field of youth and pursuing the following general aims:
- raise stakeholder awareness of European policy agendas in education, training and youth, in particular Europe 2020, Education and Training 2020, specific policy agendas such as the Bologna or the Bruges-Copenhagen processes, as well as the EU Youth Strategy.
- increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the fields of education and training and of youth, such as of the country-specific recommendations issued in the framework of the European Semester;
- boost stakeholder participation in the field of education, training and youth;
- boost stakeholder involvement in the dissemination of policy and Programme actions and results and of good practice among their membership and beyond.
In this framework, the present Call for proposals will provide funding through the two following Lots:
- Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Education and Training (Lot 1)
- Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth (Lot 2)
An organisation can submit only one application under this Call for proposals, either for Lot 1 or Lot 2, but not for both. To be eligible, applicants must be non-governmental and no profit. Neither Erasmus+ National Agencies nor organisations having overwhelmingly Erasmus+ National Agencies as members (2/3 or more) are eligible organisations under this Call.
Total Budget: EUR 6 300 000
Deadline: 17 December 2014