The call aims to support entrepreneurial education and training, to boost the growth and business creation, to give young people entrepreneurial knowledge and skills, and to education the future generations of entrepreneurs.
Education for Entrepreneurship will include some of the following elements:
- building those personal attributes and cross-cutting skills that form the basis of an entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour (creativity, sense of initiative, risk acceptance, self-confidence, independence, etc.);
- raising awareness among students about self-employment and entrepreneurship as possible career options;
- using practice-based methods, where students are involved in project work and/or in activities outside the classroom (linking them with the business world or with the local community);
- providing basic business skills for self-employment or self-management, and knowledge of how to start and develop a commercial or social venture successfully.
This call for proposals should result in:
- creation of a network;
- creation of an on-line tool;
- organisation of workshops and peer-learning activities;
- creation and testing of a model of a pan-European centre for entrepreneurial learning;
: EUR 350 000
: 20 August 2014