The overall objectives of the call are help strengthen the profile of the entire range of European higher education on the world stage, and of EU-funded opportunities, making these more visible and accessible to mobile learners and academics.
The service contract resulting from this call for tender will provide a range of services and activities to promote Europe's higher education offer in the world. This will include the following range of activities:
- Organisation of study fairs with a clear European profile, involving institutions and promotional agencies from Programme Countries.
- Advise on the update and maintenance of a Study in Europe portal to guide potential students towards more specific information about studying in a Europe, and studying in a particular European country; strategically link this to other sites.
- Develop promotional tools and messages for higher education at European level, following a review of existing materials and market needs
- Develop on-line resources using social networking platforms to promote opportunities and link into Fairs
- Develop guidance and support for EU promoters in Partner Countries.