The objective of this tender is to develop, test and evaluate data collection, data handling and data dissemination methods for a European longitudinal study of tertiary education graduate outcomes. The ensuing study is to provide a sound basis on which a decision can be made on a possible full roll-out of such a study in the future.
The specific objectives of the call are:
- To develop tools and processes for a centralised collection and handling of data about what tertiary education graduates go on to do after graduation.
- To assess the feasibility of, and identify methods for, sampling and contacting graduate populations in Erasmus+ countries.
- Consult experts and relevant authorities from Erasmus+ countries on the content of survey questionnaires, and possible cooperation and coordination with existing graduate surveys at national level.
- To test the data collection methods and tools developed in the project to collect data from tertiary education graduates in a minimum of six European countries and draw lessons from for the full roll-out of the graduate study.
- In cooperation with the Commission to assess the willingness of relevant bodies in Erasmus+ countries to take part in a subsequent full roll-out of a European longitudinal graduate study.
- To develop detailed recommendations and proposals for the further implementation of data collection through a full roll-out of the European longitudinal graduate study.
Estimated value of the contract: EUR 800 000
Deadline: 22 September 2017