Stay in the loop! Subscribe to our mailing list
The European Commission has launched a call for proposals (EAC/06/09) for actions to develop and implement the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), including national and sectoral qualifications frameworks. The activities eligible under this call may include projects which produce networks through which the mutual exchange of experiences produces concrete outcomes and enduring solutions. Activities could include, for example:
• surveys and research in the chosen field to identify issues, challenges and barriers;
• workshops and seminars to examine the challenges, and to propose solutions;
• establishing specialised working groups and networks to advance solutions
• drafting guidance and other information tools/manuals to assist experts and stakeholders in interpreting and applying the EQF;
• promoting awareness of the project's activities and disseminating results to relevant stakeholders.
Deadline: 14 August 2009