This Call includes two different topics:
- INT-01-2015: Enhancing and focusing research and innovation cooperation with the Union’s key international partner countries - proposals targeting Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine
- INT-02-2015: Encouraging the research and innovation cooperation between the Union and selected regional partners – proposals targeting Southern Mediterranean Neighbourhood, Eastern Partnership
Proposals should support the main international cooperation in research and innovation by:
- Identifying areas where targeted international cooperation activities would be of mutual benefit.
- Supporting in a flexible manner the implementation of activities agreed within the policy dialogues between the Union and the partner in question.
- Encouraging cooperation between research and innovation actors from the Union and the partner in question, by promoting the opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 towards the international partner.
- Ensuring that progress is made towards establishing appropriate framework conditions for international cooperation between the Union and the partner in question.
This should be underpinned by an analysis of the cooperation patterns between the Union and the partner in question, notably through Horizon 2020 and previous Framework Programmes.
Proposals should be made by consortia consisting of balanced partnerships between European and international partners, ensuring adequate involvement of public authorities and other stakeholders of the participating countries.
: EUR 10.35 millionDeadline
: 12 May 2015