The general objective of this call for proposals is to encourage the assessment of the systemic impact of innovative policy measures through field trials in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems and youth policies.
Applicants can be public authorities, public or private organisations active in the field of education and training or youth, or carrying related activities.
There are five priority themes:
- Priority theme 1 - Education and Training: Assessment of transversal skills in basic and secondary education
- Priority theme 2 - Education and Training: Practical entrepreneurial experience at school
- Priority theme 3 - Education and Training: Cooperation on innovative methods for fast and smooth academic recognition across borders in higher education
- Priority theme 4 - Education and Training: Reducing the number of low skilled adults
- Priority theme 5 - Youth: Encouraging the development and internationalisation of young people’s volunteering
: EUR 10 million (EUR 8 million for education and training / EUR 2 million for youth)
Deadline: 20 May 2014.
For more information, please click here.