The new call for proposal of the Erasmus+ programme has been published on 25 October.
What is new in the 2018 call for CBHE?
- The Special Mobility Strand (SMS) has been removed.
- There are three National and Regional priority areas instead of four and they have been revised.
- The minimum number of Programme Countries required in a consortium has been decreased from three countries to two.
- Future CBHE projects will be offered two options for the start of the eligibility period: 15 November 2018 or 15 January 2019.
- The grant rate for the highest travel band has been increased to €1500.
- Exceptional travel costs have been introduced.
Budget: 2 490,9 million euro