European policy experimentations under ‘Erasmus+ Key Action 3 (Support for policy reform) — Initiatives for policy innovation’ are transnational cooperation projects supporting the implementation of the European Union policy agendas on Education and Training, including sector-specific agendas such as the Bologna and Copenhagen processes.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to promote the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of education and training systems through the collection and evaluation of evidence on the systemic impact of innovative policy measures. This call requires the involvement of high-level public authorities of the eligible countries and the use of sound and widely recognised evaluation methods based on field trials (experimentation).
The specific objectives of this call are to:
- Promote trans-national cooperation and mutual learning among public authorities at the highest institutional level of the eligible countries in order to foster systemic improvement and innovation in the education and training fields;
- Enhance the collection and analysis of substantive evidence to ensure the successful implementation of innovative measures;
- Facilitate the transferability and scalability of innovative measures.
The priority themes
for this call are:
Public or private organisations or institutions active in the fields of education
- Promoting social inclusion and shared EU values through formal and non-formal learning;
- Digital assessment: identifying best practices across educational sectors and countries and scaling up of best practices and experimentation;
- Implementation of Upskilling Pathways for adults without an upper secondary qualification or equivalent;
- Policies and incentives to support innovative teaching and pedagogical training in higher education, including through open and digital education;
- Creation of a European-wide hub for online learning, blended/virtual mobility, virtual campuses and collaborative exchange of best practices.
or training or other relevant fields are eligible to apply.
Total budget available for the co-financing of projects under the present call is EUR 10,000,000. The financial contribution from the EU cannot exceed 75% of the total eligible costs.
Maximum grant per project: EUR 2,000,000.
: Pre-proposals: 10 April 2018;
Full proposals: 25 September 2018