Since the beginning of the year, ACA has been an active partner in the Study in Europe project – an initiative contracted out by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture – and delivered by the British Council, DAAD, Campus France, EP-Nuffic and the Archimedes Foundation. The project is also supported by an Advisory Group involving national higher education promotion agencies across Europe. Its aim is to promote European higher education on the world stage and to:
- show students, researchers and influencers worldwide what studying in Europe offers and inspire them to choose Europe as a study and research destination;
- help international students find out about study/research/scholarship opportunities in Europe and direct them to European national education portals to plan their studies;
- enable European higher education promotion agencies and HE institutions to promote themselves directly to international students via student fairs; and
- enable European higher education institutions to connect with international partner institutions in target countries.
Study in Europe promotes higher education in the 33 “Erasmus+ programme countries” and covers a wide range of activities:
- organisation of student fairs in various countries around the world: South Africa, South Korea, Canada and USA, Ecuador, Peru, Russia, Egypt, Nigeria and Tunisia;
- relaunch of the Study in Europe portal and development of Study in Europe promotion materials;
- training webinars on marketing for European national promotion agencies and European higher education institutions; and
- creation of a network of 50 Study in Europe promoters based in 5 target countries: Brazil, China, India, South Africa, and Russia.
We are currently searching for individuals that are:
- based in one of the 5 countries – Brazil, China, India, South Africa, and Russia;
- working for a recognised higher education institution;
- have a position already related to advising on study abroad; and
- interested to become a promoter and organise information sessions for students on Study in Europe opportunities (particularly on exchange possibilities and grants/scholarships)
If interested to get further information on the promoters’ network and the possibilities for becoming a promoter, please contact Irina Ferencz at ACA (