The CARe Consortium (Partner organisations: Academic Cooperation Association ACA, German Academic Exchange Service DAAD and Finnish National Agency for Education EDUFI) values the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with applicable data privacy legislation with regard to processing personal data.
- The CARe Consortium will use your personal data for the purpose of conducting research activities to be undertaken in the EU-funded CARe project and for informing you about CARe-related activities and news. You have the right and possibility to withdraw your consent at any moment by emailing us at: care(at)aca-secretariat.be.
- The personal data provided by you to the CARe Consortium will be removed 12 months after the completion of the CARe project.
- The CARe Consortium will not pass on, sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected online or offline. All information shall be kept absolutely confidential unless given consent to by the user. The Consortium will not share your personal information with third parties that are not contractually engaged in the project for the delivery of the project activities.
- The CARe Consortium Partners use secured data networks that are protected by firewall and password protection systems that are consistent with industry standards. Only authorised individuals in the consortium partner organisations have access to the information provided by you.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information the CARe Consortium has about you or to request the correction or deletion of your personal data.
- The controller of your personal data, under applicable data privacy legislation and in regard to the processing of personal information for the purpose of delivering the CARe project, is:
Academic Cooperation Association
15 Rue d’Egmont,